Update on COVID-19
- In the reception area, all the procedures of increased cleanliness, hygiene and regular disinfection are applied.
- The hotel implements the necessary measures to maintain the necessary distances applying:
- Appropriate distance marking in the waiting area
- Proper arrangement of waiting furniture (chairs, sofa, armchairs, etc.)
- In the reception area, special Plexi glass dividers have been installed
- The staff avoids to shake hands At the reception desk there are disinfectants for use by customers
- Key cards are disinfected before each use
- Check out time: until 11 a.m., check in at 3 p.m. for more thorough cleaning and disinfection of rooms.
- It is forbidden for non-residents to enter the rooms.
- We recommend to customers the use of credit cards to pay their bill and we recommend sending the invoice electronically
- There is special equipment (medical kit) for the case of suspicious impact, such as gloves and disposable masks, antiseptics, cleaning wipes, apron, long-sleeved robe, laser thermometer.
- Customers are advised to avoid using an elevator
- Only those who live in the same room are allowed to enter the elevator at the same time
- Elevator buttons are often disinfected
- House The staff of housekeeping during the execution of the service has personal protective equipment
- During a customer's stay, daily cleaning and changing of clothing and towels is avoided. These are done ONLY upon request
- The gloves are disinfected by the staff before and after entering each room, by spraying with disinfectant solution.
- The Mini bar will not have products, will be used as a refrigerator and will be offered to the customer upon arrival 2 bottles of water
- Fabric decorative elements are removed from the room
- When leaving a customer and before arriving at the new customer's room, the cleaning procedures:
- The room is ventilated with natural air
- Normal cleaning is applied in the room
- Fabric surfaces (boozer) are disinfected with a steam cleaner
- After cleaning, disinfection is applied with certified disinfectant chemical with special emphasis on the following points: knobs, remote controls, telephone device, switches, air conditioning control panels, hard metal surfaces, safe, kettle
- The bathroom will be cleaned with equipment and cleaning items exclusively for this area, with disinfection at the following points: water taps, door / towel / tank handles, seat and cover caps, sinks, door buttons, buttons and switches
- The fabric surfaces of the particle are disinfected with a steam cleaner
- Depending on the occupancy, the room remains one day empty
- Two cleaners enter the cleaning room. One undertakes the removal of the fabrics (towel sheets, etc.), which are placed in a special bag and the other the laying of the clean ones.
- The carriages of the maids are disinfected after the transport of the closed bags with the linen
- Used fabrics, bedding and towels are placed in special bags, bags, and transported by the service elevator to the laundry facilities.
- The staff that deals with the sorting of dirt receives them with gloves and a mask.
- The clothes are washed at 90 degrees
- With other gloves and mask, the clean ones are received from the dryer and transported to the ironing board where they are stored.
- The distances between employees in the kitchen are observed
- It is not allowed to enter the kitchen area for those who do not have a job. In case this cannot be avoided, they personal protective equipment is provided to the visitor
- The goods are received by the staff using personal protective equipment
- At the entrance to the buffet, a hand sanitizer is provided to the customer
- The distance of 2 meters is observed when serving customers in Buffet
- A plexiglass protector is placed between the customer and the food
- The buffet is served only by the catering staff, who wear the appropriate PPE (masks, gloves) and follow strict hygiene rules.
- The use of shared utensils / dispenser items, automatic serving machines (coffee, juice, etc.) is done only by the catering staff.
- Tables are located at certain distances from the law
- Tablecloths have been removed and disposable placemats are used
- Cutlery is placed in disposable cases
- After the customer leaves the table, the dishes are removed from the staff and the table and the chair are being disinfected
- towels are provided to customers covering the entire sunbed
- After using a sunbed by customers, it is disinfected with steam
- A maximum of 6 people are allowed in the pool at the same time
- The bar counter and tables are often disinfected
- The sunbeds are 2 meters per set
- The measurement of chlorine residue in the water of swimming pools is done chromatographically by the DPD method (Diethylparafenylodiamine) and its value ranges between 0.4 and 0.7 mg / l. The residual chlorine value is 1- 3 mg / L